Friday, 13 July 2007

End of Holidays

Hi there,

Well, it's almost time to go back to school.

Some of you will be of the opinion that this is the last day, some others may think there are three more days off.

To which I reply, are you going to school tomorrow, yes or no? (Ah, I enjoyed that debate, thank you, you know who you are...)

I miss the class. I got all excited today when I woke up because it certainly does seem like the end of the holidays, even though there is a weekend pending.

I got everything ready for the term last week, so I could relax this week. I've read so many movies and watched so many books you'd think I'd been up late to do so. And you'd be right.

I watched the Live Earth concert, that was fun. I had a cool idea: I'll walk to the gym and pool (same place), thus not polluting the air with my car, saving money, and getting extra exercise - for free! I feel like a genius, although alas I am not... Some of you are though...

Looking forward to the big day on Monday, nothing's more inspiring than having a class of such highly motivated kids with great senses of humour and so much creativity you could be mistaken for creative people.

(Well, not mistaken...)

See "yous fullas" on Monday, yippee!

Mr G

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to add comments, add a comment in the "Leave your Comment" box, then copy the letters into "Word Verification", then choose anonymous. That way you won't have to log into Google or make a blogger account etc.

Anonymous said...

Mr Gemmill I think the school paper is a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From MataHana

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Mr.G ! From Simon Ch.

Simon said...

Thanks for dropping by guys,

SG